Celebrant Services


Questions? I have answers...

1. Can you perform weddings?

Certainly! I have been endorsed as a Humanist Celebrant by the American Humanist Associaion, and I am licensed by the State of Ohio to solemnize weddings in that state.

If you would like me to help you celebrate your marriage in another state, please let me know and I can make arrangements.